Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Harry Singh's

I waited far too long to go to Harry Singh's for the first time. Which I went on Wednesday.

Never had had Trinadadian cuisine before. OMG the NUM. Well, I have a deep fondness for Indian food. And key to what people tend to get there is the roti, a sort of heated flatbread, but here, it's wrapped around a delicious curry that is like Indian but with a twist to left. I cannot tell you what it is that that extra spice was or spices were.

All I know is that for the first time in a long time I had a hard time stopping eating because even though I was full I still wanted to taste the food. That never happens to me anymore. I got the lamb roti. Mmmmmmm lamb. I managed to stop myself with enough for breakfast the next morning.

This was really rather dangerous for some definitions of dangerous. :) Huge amount of food, not too expensive, and om nom nom nom. There will be going back for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment