Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome to my Journal, You're beautiful forever

Hello and welcome to my foodie journal. See, I just started it today. However, I have a whole bunch of reviews of Twin Cities restaurants before this, however, they were previously on another journal.

So if they're short, that's more the style of that journal. But they have my recommendations both for and against for the last year+ of trying all sorts of new things.

There are definitely some restaurants that I have eaten at and missed in my reviews. That will change. In the coming days, especially when I don't manage to make it to anywhere new or interesting, I will be attempting to write down reviews that I missed writing. I think I remember most of the restaurants I have tried. :)

What you need to remember, however, is that *all* food is ethnic. Food is steeped in its culture and sprinkled with our expectations.

Mange.

No comments:

Post a Comment