Thursday, November 8, 2007

Galactic Pizza

I'm sitting at home, drinking my homebrew on an empty stomach, waiting for my pizza bianca to arrive.

Work was...gah! And after deciding to cancel a visit to St Paulie Grrl to get work done, work didn't happen and I spent an hour and a half having things not work and twiddling my thumbs.

I'm sick of things not working and feeling ineffectual because I can't get things TO work, and I suck at being a "driver" of things to get other people to do the work in a timely fashion.

Hence the drinking on an empty stomach. And I have more where that came from if I want. *grumble* Motivation to get stuff done? What's that.

*waits by the door for pizza*

ETA: This place is FABULOUS. Reminds me of Emma's in it cool different pizzas. Except I got one delivered by a superhero. :) (With a slice of Muddy Paws cheesecake and OMG I don't understand why I didn't try these two things before. Is in heaven.)

No comments:

Post a Comment